Top 5 Keyword Research Tools
Every content marketer knows that keyword research is at the core of content marketing. It is extremely important to use the right set of keywords when writing any SEO-based blog post or any SEO-based content. Technology has now made it easier for content writers to write optimized content as there are various tools and software which will give keywords related to the content being written.
Here are 5 keyword popularity tools which will help you zero in on the right keywords for every article you write.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner or Google AdWords Keyword Planner is a free AdWords tool which helps you estimate the performance of particular keywords. The Google AdWords: Keyword Planner comes with a lot of added features and functionalities which enable to search for trending keywords based on geographic location, device used, and other parameters. If one were to explore this tool, he/she will be exposed to a whole range of useful features which will enable a great user experience.
- Wordtracker – WordTracker offers a multitude of keyword options which are high performing in the span of a few minutes. It has a very easy to use interface with a free sign-in required to access the tool. This particular tool also gives you an idea of the sort of competition faced by the keywords you choose.
- SEO Book Keyword Tool – Based on a custom database, SEO Book Keyword Tool offers search volumes by market for Google, Bing, and Yahoo search networks. These search volumes are then linked to similar global search results. They are also linked to other keyword research result providing tools.
- Übersuggest – Übersuggest is another extremely easy-to-use keyword research tool. It gives a plethora of keywords based on the base term given by you. These keyword suggestions provided by Übersuggest are based on real search queries.
- Advanced Web Ranking – Advanced Web Ranking is a paid keyword popularity research tool. It provides the user with many features to choose from, based on their requirements. Some of the features apart from Keyword Research include Integrated Analytics, SEO Audit, Competition Analysis. The Keyword Research tool of Advanced Web Ranking provides data from Google AdWords, Yahoo API Related Keyword Search, Google Suggest, SEMRush, Google Webmaster API, Google Trends, and Wordtracker together on the same platform.
These keyword research tools are definitely going to make life easier for the content developer involved in the creation of any SEO-based marketing collateral.