Making Content ‘Snack able’! |Knowledge at #SMWBangalore
About the Speaker:
Asif Upadhye is CFO (Chief Fun Officer) at Never Grow Up and director at Yellow Seed. Since 2010, he has lead the role of Chief Fun Officer [CFO] at Never Grow Up, an employee engagement firm that is dedicated to the pursuit of happiness at work by keeping employees engaged and turning the 9 to 6 schedule into something people look forward to. In 2012, he launched Yellow Seed Content Solutions, a content development agency.
This was my first session at my first ever SMW15 in “Namma Bengaluru”. At the end of the session I did pat my back for choosing this session to attend.
I have tried my best to pick-up few interesting and informative takeaways from the session.
Here you go:
- 55% of visitors spend fewer than 15 seconds on the website.
- 66% of attention on a normal media page is spent below the fold and not necessarily where the banner ads are placed.
- On an average visit, users read half the information only on those pages with 111 words or less.
- Adding infographics boosts credibility and traffic for websites as 90 percent of all information we remember is based on visual impact.
- We need to understand user behaviour and tailor something that is ‘snack-able’ and relevant in that moment of time, until user preference changes again!
- People like to share stuff that does not make them think too much unless it makes them look good!
- Feed the platform. Before you feed your brand objectives.
Thanks Asif Upadhye for such a wonderful session